Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 1 : ABC

I got under 4 hours of sleep last night. /;

When my mom picked me up from memaw's today the FIRST place she went was gold star, FUCK!
So I asked her if she remembered to get my veggie groceries to hint that i COULDN'T eat gold star, and she hadn't.
When we got to gold star I saw a $2 half-salad and decided to get one, first ordering Italian dressing, then switching to ranch. Bad idea. The ranch dressing had 230 calories! So I waited to eat my lettuce and dressing "half-salad" until I got home, finding a dressing that was 50 calories per tablespoon, I used 3 . I also bought an arizona half iced tea & half mango, it's gross ! I'm counting my sip as 50 calories just to be safe. OH & my plan for a liquid only fast today, out the window, I need to learn self-control.

My mom asked me if I had written "5 crackers = (idr) calories" on a bag of wheat crackers that I formally had stashed in my room's "food safe" and returned to the kitchen. I had. I need to be more careful, I can't get caught. not yet.

Calories Consumed So far: 125

I'm going for a run.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:11 p.m.

I've missed being home with my digital scale,
I weighed myself for the first time since break today.
I lost 7 pounds! WHOO! and I still have all day to exercise, life is good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:04 p.m.

I went for a run, did plenty of sit-ups, and jumping jacks, I always feel SO damn good after I work out. My mom thinks I'm "on a diet" and she's dieting with me! hahahahahah! I think she's even going vegetarian. :D

When she came home she brought us both salads from McDonald's, she even got me water instead of pop. This is good. Anyhow, she bought me a Caesar Salad w/o chicken. The McDonald's site says that is 90 calories, but I picked out all the cheese, tomatoes, and red cabbage and just ate the lettuce with 50 calories of low-fat Italian dressing. So 70 calories total?

Calories Consumed So far: 195
So, Following ABC I can eat 305 more calories today.
But I'm not going to. :D

xoxo , M <3

No comments:

Post a Comment