Saturday, January 2, 2010

This is my Story

Hi guys, my name is "M" and this is a blog about me and my best friend, my worst enemy, and my Goddess, Ana.

After my favorite pro-ana site had been closed down while looking for a new community to join I stumbled upon a pro-ana blog that was really thinspirational for me, and for the person writing the blog as well, so I thought making a blog telling you guys about my ongoing battle with Ana would motivate me to EAT LESS forsure (so I don't feel embarrassed by writing a huge list of foods I've binged on, etc.), exercise more, and GET thin. I created this blog in hopes of not only thinspiration for myself, but thinspirational for other people as well.

IF YOU ARE A WANNAREXIC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND X OFF OF MY BLOG RIGHT NOW! If you're already playing the game with Ana; read on my loves.

- Saturday January 2, 2009 -

WHY AM I SO OUT OF CONTROL?! I can't even post my weight ; I am so embarrassed at how HUGE I've gotten because I have absolutely no control over anything !


Today I woke up planning on a water ONLY fast,
Fail.

I've grown to LOVELOVELOVE the feeling of my stomach growling, it makes me feel in control, it makes me feel like I'm winning. I was enjoying the stomach growls for a good 2 hours when I decided just one little strawberry wouldn't hurt. I wasn't feeling hungry for about 2 hours later when my grandma came into my (sister's) room and offered me a plate of pork chops (bleh!), green beans, corn, and a baked potato LOADED with butter and sour cream. Bless her little heart, I'd become a vegetarian since last time I'd stayed here. I ate the green beans and corn.

not TOO bad, I went out and ran for a little bit before returning home an eating a bowl of cereal and milk (290 calories), not because I was hungry, because I was bored, and Ana absolutely HATED it, the voices in my head were so strong I had to take a seat.
This stops here, I have got to start listening to Ana.

- I've been feeling dizzy all day -

I start the ABC diet tomorrow, which allows 500 calories for the first day and I'm not consuming one bite of solid food to make up for my piggish behavior today.

XOXO, M <3

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you..
    But I love when I am in bed and my stomach is growling.
    It makes me sleep well.
    Sorry for the weird comment.
    But I totally understand you..
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete